Monday, June 24, 2013


The Poetry Festival at McGregor

I have just got back from a wonderful weekend at McGregor. This tiny village has managed to host a
most successful festival.  I was most impressed with the organisation and the line-up of interesting events. My only gripe was
that there were so many that it was almost impossible to chose and sometimes the ones I would have particularly like to attend were in the same time-slot on the programme.  But otherwise everything was great. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming,--  the people at the"tuishuis" who were always ready to help, my audiences, who were the best audiences ever, the poets themselves who shared their words and thoughts so generously,  Billy and all the other people at Temenos, and last but not least, my charming and delightful hosts who were kind enough  to share their home with me for the weekend.

I took some pictures while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment